Pages

.

Haircut Day for the Boys..

Nothing really exciting to report but thought I would share the before and after pictures of the boys, they've needed their hair cutting for the last few weeks but will us all full or germs over half term and me still not being right from the flu I couldn't face the whole task of hauling the tribe into town for it to be done.

James is probably the worst out of the 3 for having his haircut as he doesn't quite understand the concept of staying still. So sometimes his cuts are a bit hit and miss this time though I don't think the lady did a bad job.

As you can see from the before and after shots these cuts were very much needed.



I think all 3 boys look really handsome with their new haircuts (although I'm maybe just a bit biased)...

No comments:

Post a Comment